Flower Farming for Beginners
Georgie teaches Flower Farming for Beginners
Spend a day with Georgie teaching the flower farming year: tricks, tips, planting lists: pest control, balance, contingency planning. Do you NEED a poly tunnel? An introduction to what it takes to farm flowers on however small a scale.
- designing & building a commercially useful cut flower patch
- what to grow and when
- keeping your season flowering all year round
- feeding a hungry patch for optimum results
- planning for cutting for weddings etc and every day bouquets
- conditioning home grown flowers and wildflowers for cutting
- a useful reading list and supplier lists
and those niggly questions: organic or not? peat free or not? do you need a polytunnel?
The price is £150 per person including lunch. We keep the group really small so that everybody gets a really good chance to find out what they specifically want to know and cover information for their particular patch.
23rd Feb 2013 and 5th October 2013
To book your place
email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 08458 946770 @TheFlowerFarmer