Common Farm Flowers Workshops
Our workshops are the perfect way to spend the day and make for a lovely treat for yourself or an ideal gift for someone else. Running throughout the year, we love to share our experience and tips on various fabulous subjects! Here’s our current list of what’s on offer. Just click on each link to find out more.
- Create Your Own Christmas Decorations
- Flower Farming For Beginners
- Style Your House for Photography
- Growing Your Kitchen Table Business
- Social Media For Small Businesses
- Create A Successful LIfestyle Blog
- Grow Your Own Cut Flower Patch
- Grow Your Own Wedding Flowers
- DIY Wedding Flowers
- Posy Tying and Garden Floristry
- Common Farm Flowers Garden Tours
- Create A Perennial Wildflower Meadow
All our workshops are great fun, include a delicious lunch and are held at Common Farm Flowers (unless it says otherwise in the detail). We are just two hours from London and easy to find just off the A303, nestling in the glorious Somerset countryside between fashionable Bruton and Wincanton. Nearby train stations include Gillingham (in Dorset) and Castle Cary.
Common Farm Flowers also offers evening Garden Tours through the months of June and July each year. The tours are open to various groups, including (but not exclusively) horticultural societies, floristry groups, W.I. and so on. Find out more here.
If you want to turn coming to one of our workshops into a short break, we have plenty of cheerful B&Bs nearby and interesting things to see and do right on ourdoorstep, including the Hauser and Wirth art gallery just a couple of minutes drive down the road!