Common Farm Flowers Workshops
Our workshops are the perfect way to spend the day and make for a lovely treat for yourself or an ideal gift for someone else. Running throughout the year, we love to share our experience and tips on various fabulous subjects! Here’s our current list of what’s on offer. Just click on each link to find out more.
- DIY Wedding Flowers
- Posy Tying and Garden Floristry
- Create A Perennial Wildflower Meadow
- Common Farm Flowers Garden Tours
- Growing Your Kitchen Table Business
- Grow Your Own Cut Flower Patch
- Floristry For Professionals - Country Garden Flowers
- Autumn Propagating
- Travel Writing and Photography
- Create A Successful LIfestyle Blog
- Style Your House for Photography Workshop
- Grow Your Own Wedding Flowers
- Autumn Wreath Making
- Flower Farming For Beginners
- Create Your Own Christmas Decorations
All our workshops are great fun, include a delicious lunch and are held at Common Farm Flowers (unless it says otherwise in the detail). We are just two hours from London and easy to find just off the A303, nestling in the glorious Somerset countryside between fashionable Bruton and Wincanton. Nearby train stations include Gillingham (in Dorset) and Castle Cary.
Common Farm Flowers also offers evening Garden Tours through the months of June and July each year. The tours are open to various groups, including (but not exclusively) horticultural societies, floristry groups, W.I. and so on. Find out more here.
If you want to turn coming to one of our workshops into a short break, we have plenty of cheerful B&Bs nearby and interesting things to see and do right on ourdoorstep, including the Hauser and Wirth art gallery just a couple of minutes drive down the road!