Common Farm Flowers Workshops
Our workshops are the perfect way to spend the day and make for a lovely treat for yourself or an ideal gift for someone else. Running throughout the year, we love to share our experience and tips on various fabulous subjects! Here’s our current list of what’s on offer. Just click on each link to find out more.
- Flower Farming Intensive
- Social Media For Small Businesses
- Styling and Photography for Social Media
- Career Change Flower Farming Workshop
- Create Your Own Christmas Decorations
- Growing Your Kitchen Table Business
- How To Teach A Successful Workshop NEW
- Create With Garden Flowers Retreat NEW
- Grow Your Own Wedding Flowers
- Grow Your Own Cut Flower Patch
- DIY Wedding Flowers
- Hand Tied Bouquets
- Eco Flower Skills
- Growing Sweet Peas
- Create A Perennial Wildflower Meadow
- Garden Visits
- Artists Retreat
- Growing Dahlia
- Eco Autumn Wreath Making
All our workshops are great fun, include a delicious lunch and are held at Common Farm Flowers (unless it says otherwise in the detail). We are just two hours from London and easy to find just off the A303, nestling in the glorious Somerset countryside between fashionable Bruton and Wincanton. Nearby train stations include Gillingham (in Dorset) and Castle Cary.
Common Farm Flowers also offers Garden Visits at different times of the year. The tours are open to various groups, including (but not exclusively) horticultural societies, floristry groups, W.I. and so on. You can contact us to organise a tour for your group or join one of our mixed tours instead. Find out more here.
If you want to turn coming to one of our workshops into a short break, we have plenty of cheerful B&Bs nearby and interesting things to see and do right on ourdoorstep, including the Hauser and Wirth art gallery just a couple of minutes drive down the road!